Asembia is at the intersection of one of the most innovative and impactful industries in the US, Specialty Pharmacy. Our industry continues to experience explosive growth with analysts forecasting the specialty pharma sector to double in size within the next decade. For professionals at all career levels that translates to opportunity and advancement.
As an accredited and recognized industry leader, the cornerstone of our success is our broad and deep relationships with all our key industry partners. And to sustain our performance at the highest level, exceeding expectations, Asembia continually seeks top talent to share our priorities. Our greatest asset is our talented staff. Whether you’re a seasoned pharma professional or just starting your career, your contribution, compassion, creativity, commitment and enthusiasm enables us to be who we are.
Asembia offers competitive compensation and access to the Company benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life, flexible spending account, and 401(k).
Our Company Philosophy
Asembia is dedicated to expanding our service offerings to the industry by providing safe, challenging, progressive, and financially satisfying opportunities for our members, their staff, and the communities they serve, all supported by our expert employees. We dedicate our efforts to providing the best-in-class personalized service – on time and in a cost-effective manner. Only by consistently applying this service commitment will we achieve our objectives, and have the ability to reward our employees through proven measurement of performance. Our objective is to maximize industry opportunities and reward those responsible when we succeed. This objective is evidenced in part by our efforts to regularly innovate, train and promote from within.
Diversity of Associates / Diversity of Opportunity
Asembia is committed to diversity. Whether based in our headquarters in New Jersey or in a field location somewhere in the US, our team reflects that commitment.
- Opportunity should never be limited by gender, disability, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation.
- Diversity ensures that we bring cultural, social, and ethical values to everything that we do.
- Those values translate into better products and services for all our clients, industry partners, and, most importantly, the patients who are our most important customers.
- Asembia provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Asembia complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- Asembia expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Asembia’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to Apply
Currently, we are actively seeking professionals to join our team.
We encourage candidates to submit their resume by email to email@example.com
Current Career Opportunities
Contact our Human Resource Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.