The candidate for this position is responsible for collaborating with other members of software development team and operational stakeholders to conduct end to end functional, regression, performance and security tests. The candidate will also play a key role reviewing and refining business and product requirements and delivering high quality software on time within a fast paced and high growth environment.
Scope and Responsibilities
- Collaborating effectively with software engineers, quality assurance, project management, operational stakeholders to delivery high quality software.
- Reviewing business and product requirements and providing feedback.
- Designing and documenting test cases and conducting end to end functional, regression, performance and security tests.
- Designing and implementing QA automation.
- S. degree in computer science, engineering, information system or a related field from a leading university.
- Skilled at communicating and collaborating with other members of development teams.
- Independent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with end to end functional and regression testing of web based applications.
- 1+ year of experience in QA automation tools such as selenium.
- Experience in Agile and SDLC.
- Experience with issue tracking systems such as JIRA.
- Experience in continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CI) with tools such as BamBoo, Jenkins, ZooCity, etc.
- Experience in pharmacy, healthcare, HIPPA/HITRUST or security is a plus.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers