Asembia is hiring an experienced Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting new customers to Asembia, working across a variety of digital marketing channels, inclusive of social, search, content marketing, display, retargeting, digital video and more. You will develop breakthrough, high performance marketing programs, collaborating with other seasoned marketers on the team to do so. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned and detail-oriented marketer, with experience in acquisition marketing, campaign and creative development, strategy, data analysis, and optimization.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing marketing campaigns, and a strong familiarity with performance marketing concepts like CPA, CAC, ROI, and LTV. Like us, you should be customer-focused and brand-obsessed, curious about new ways to reach prospective customers and turn them into loyal Asembia advocates. As an ROI-focused marketer, cohort analysis and campaign payback analysis should be second nature for you..
- Acquire new customers via Asembia’s digital marketing channels, meeting or beating volume and ROI targets
- Create, develop and launch high impact marketing messaging and creative
- Analyze campaign performance data to drive continuous improvement and hypothesis-led testing of new concepts
- Plan and successfully manage to channel budgets
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on performance by channel
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree from a top school with strong academic performance; MBA preferred.
- 5-6 years of experience in a growth marketing role with a track record of delivering business-moving marketing wins.
- Experience developing, planning and executing marketing campaigns, along with end-to-end performance analysis and campaign reporting.
- Naturally curious; you’re inspired by the road less traveled and finding creative solutions that others haven’t considered.
- Understanding of different conversion attribution methodologies, including last click, algorithmic/multi-touch, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Sheets is required for the role.
Please outline your relevant experience, your biggest marketing win to date, and why you are the world’s best candidate for this role.
Apply Back to Careers