To support the operational aspects of assigned programs, leading and executing operational meetings, development of project goals and timelines. As well as the assisting with the execution process of new programs to our existing pharmacy and pharmaceutical manufacturer customers.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the operational management of the end to end procedures of onboarding new pharmacy members as it pertains to assigned projects.
- Interdepartmental project management: work with all collaborating operational (GPO ops & Data), Sales, Marketing and Brand Management teams to ensure all project deadlines are being met.
- Leading and executing on going team meetings as it pertains to assigned projects with Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Collaborating with Senior Leadership as it pertains to assigned programs
- Customer Liaison of our Vendor partners
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects on time and within scope this entails:
- Assisting with the development/approval process of internal Marketing Material
- Creating Goals, objectives and time lines for the startup of new programs
- Assisting Vendors with their Review Committee (RC) approval process
- Establish with the vendors as the client liaison for the assigned program
- Presenting and executing Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) with Vendor Partners
- Maintaining customer records using CRM System
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Compliance with the provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations, as amended (“HIPAA”)
2+ yrs. pharmacy experience with specialty consumer products. Project management and account management experience. Candidate must have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills as well as stellar verbal and written communication skills.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers