We are seeking a passionate, innovative and self‐motivated Senior Software Engineer for Asembia’s software development organization. The primary responsibility of the Senior Software Engineer includes designing, testing, deploying and supporting new and existing web applications for both internal and external clients. In addition, the Senior Software Engineer is expected to collaborate effectively with other software engineers, quality assurance, project management, patient care and operations to delivery high quality software with speed in a fast pace environment.
- S. degree in computer science or engineering from a leading university.
- Skilled at communicating and collaborating with other members of development teams.
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with a good mastering of object-oriented design and programming.
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI. Experience in other technology stacks is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL, data modelling, concurrency control and transaction, and performance tuning.
- Experience with modern software design architectures such as service-oriented architecture (SOA), micro-services, API-centric design.
- Experience in unit testing, continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CI).
- Any experience in pharmacy, healthcare, HIPAA/HITRUST and security is a plus.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers