One of the country’s fastest growing specialty pharmaceutical marketing companies is seeking experienced registered Pharmacy Technicians to handle call center activities for patient service programs.The Program Manager position is responsible for executing program requirements, managing daily workflow, providing accurate and complete data input, managing pre-certifications and providing high levels of customer service.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Receive and effectively route program “referrals” (prescriptions)
- Develop contacts within each member pharmacy in order to maintain the most current status on referrals
- Maintain tracking documents and crosscheck to ensure platform/tracking document accuracy
- Provide weekly/monthly updates to manufacturer regarding referral status
- Interface with programmers as needed to address any system difficulties
- Communicate with internal contacts, manufacturers, insurance companies, pharmacies and patients to achieve program goals
- Attend manufacturer meetings to support ongoing program development
- Accurately enter required information in to computer database
- Establish effective rapport with other employees, clients, physicians, and pharmacies
- Heavy phone work
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Success in this position is defined by accurate and timely routing of referrals and reporting as well as high levels of customer service.
- Some previous work in a call center environment or customer service role with heavy phones is preferred
- Ideal candidate has at least one year of experience as a Pharmacy Technician (must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician) and/or Medical Biller
- Must have knowledge of and familiarity with benefit investigations, rejection codes and billing terminology
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent written/verbal communications, organization and time management skills
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Extreme attention to detail
This position offers a competitive pay rate and access to the Company benefit package including medical, dental, disability, life and 401(k). Our company provides a unique opportunity if you are looking for a career with significant advancement potential in an office-based setting that allows you to apply your practical experience.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers