Asembia is seeking a pharmacy technician or an individual with pharmacy experience who is comfortable learning and using a web-based platform and training others on how to use the system.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Provide pharmacy technology demonstrations to potential clients whenever necessary and assess their needs.
- Train and onboard internal and external pharmacy users on the web-based platform.
- Provide client & help desk support.
- Maintain ongoing communication with system users to ensure software is meeting client expectations.
- Communicate any new requirements or client requests to Supervisor.
- Up to 15% national travel required to meet with potential and existing clients for demonstrations, implementation of software, and technology training, as well as user conferences and other assignments as determined by supervisor.
- Ensure confidentiality of client and company information.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of client information and client interactions.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 2+ years of pharmacy experience (preferably in a specialty setting).
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent documentation skills and diligent follow up.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment, building strong cross-functional relationships.
- Detail-oriented, works well under pressure, quick thinker, and a collaborative team player.
- Ability to maintain productivity and efficiency while appropriately prioritizing workload.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers