NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – SPECIALTY PHARMACY SALES
For more than a decade, Asembia has been working with specialty pharmacies, manufacturers, prescribers, payers and other industry stakeholders to develop solutions for the high-touch specialty pharmaceutical service model.
Through collaborative programs, contracting initiatives, patient support hub services and innovative technology platforms, Asembia is committed to positively impacting the patient journey.
Asembia focuses on the specialty pharmacy segment and offers comprehensive hub services, pharmacy network management, group purchasing (GPO) services, innovative technology platforms and more.
As a leading industry voice and advocate, Asembia is committed to bringing strategic channel management solutions, leading-edge products and high-touch services to the specialty pharmacy industry that help our customers optimize patient care and outcomes.
National Account Manager to cover specialty pharmacy accounts in multi-state territory.
Currently, we are actively seeking sales professionals to join our team. We encourage candidates to submit their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asembia is currently hiring National Account Managers for:
- Chicago /IL/WI/MN/IA/NE
- Richmond/Charlotte/Raleigh /KY/WV/VA/NC/SC
- Los Angeles /CA/NV/OR/WA
The National Account Manager - Specialty Pharmacy Sales is responsible for contacting new and existing specialty and/or retail pharmacy customers to detail specialty pharmacy programs and services. Selling our HUB Pharmacy services and GPO contracting agreements to Specialty Pharmacies:
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Identify prospective customers through referrals, organization membership and conference/trade show attendance.
- Develop new and maintain existing customers through planned individual account support and liaison with internal staff.
- Respond to and follow up on business development opportunities based on analysis of customer needs.
- Promote new programs as they become available.
- Provide customer support and pull through for specific programs and services.
- Monitor and review program and sales activities with members.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as customer needs and opportunities to expand business relationships.
- Utilize all sales and marketing reports as value added services to enhance opportunities for our pharmacy providers.
- Work directly with the Sales team to grow and manage customer base in assigned territory.
- Assist in the targeted marketing of solutions to current and potential customers.
- Schedule and conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers for relationship building and implementation of programs.
- Proactively sell programs to targeted market segments.
- Produce revenue for the company while achieving or exceeding assigned target goals.
- BA/BS degree
- Candidate must have exemplary communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Prior experience in Specialty Pharmacy Market and/or Wholesaler experience required.
- Must be able to travel 65-75% of time within regional market area.
- Knowledge of pharmacy management systems is imperative.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify new opportunities and develop business plans.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a team environment.
- Experience collaborating with both internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- Competent in use of Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers