The incumbent is responsible for the data outreach, data capture/loading, and data reporting per specific program requirements.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Monitor and process weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting needs for different data programs.
- Ensure that Asembia’s data reports meet program requirements and are delivered in a timely manner by making necessary changes to improve data accuracy.
- Understand trends in data, provide reasoning for data variations.
- Reach out to member pharmacies to gather missing data, clarify data inconsistencies and offer technical assistance/expertise if necessary.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve data anomalies using SQL or other statistical analysis software.
- Provide ad hoc data analysis to internal and external parties as requested.
- Append pharmacy data reports to the Asembia database using applicable data rules to ensure quality of input through various stages of the data-loading process.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. B.A./B.S. Information Systems or similar field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with pharmaceutical data in a team-driven environment.
- Excellent SQL query writing skills. Familiarity with ETL tools/concepts - SSIS knowledge desired.
- Proven track record with taking ownership of data investigations and seeing them through to resolution, preferably using SQL or other statistical analysis.
- Basic knowledge of data visualization using tools like Tableau. Ability to evaluate insights from data analysis and suggest data process improvements.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong self-starter with a sense of ownership.
- The candidate must have client-facing experience and be able to articulate themselves clearly and concisely in their verbal and written communications.
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
Apply Back to Careers