Position: Data Analyst
Department: IT/Data Informatics
Reports To: Manager/Director, Data Informatics
The incumbent is responsible for the data outreach, data capture/loading, and data reporting per specific program requirements.
Job Scope and Major Responsibilities:
- Monitor and process weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting needs for different data programs.
- Ensure that Asembia’s data reports meet program requirements and are delivered in a timely manner by making necessary changes to improve data accuracy.
- Understand trends in data, provide reasoning for data variations.
- Reach out to member pharmacies to gather missing data, clarify data inconsistencies and offer technical assistance/expertise if necessary.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve data anomalies using SQL or other statistical analysis software.
- Provide ad hoc data analysis to internal and external parties as requested.
- Append pharmacy data reports to the Asembia database using applicable data rules to ensure quality of input through various stages of the data-loading process.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. B.A./B.S. Information Systems or similar field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with pharmaceutical data in a team-driven environment.
- Excellent SQL query writing skills. Familiarity with ETL tools/concepts - SSIS knowledge desired.
- Proven track record with taking ownership of data investigations and seeing them through to resolution, preferably using SQL or other statistical analysis.
- Basic knowledge of data visualization using tools like Tableau. Ability to evaluate insights from data analysis and suggest data process improvements.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong self-starter with a sense of ownership.
- The candidate must have client-facing experience and be able to articulate themselves clearly and concisely in their verbal and written communications.
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
Asembia is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to comply with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, genetic disposition, disability, veteran's status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Apply Back to Careers