Armada is reshaping the specialty pharmacy market with proven commercialization and channel management solutions, coupled with comprehensive patient support services for specialty pharmacies.
Armada Specialty Pharmacy Network (ASPN)
ASPN offers biotech and specialty pharmaceutical manufacturers a scalable, managed pharmacy network, a core component to any commercialization or brand-management strategy. ASPN includes both specialty and open-access pharmacies across the nation.
Armada is ready to structure a custom network solution to meet the needs of any manufacturer on demand. A single contract and a single reporting platform –all seamlessly supported by the Armada Managed Network Solution. ASPN can provide the initial network composition along with ongoing administrative oversight.
Pharmacies can participate in ASPN based upon their therapeutic expertise along with other manufacturer requirements. ASPN can also assist your pharmacy with extensive patient support services. Through participation in the network, your pharmacy will receive valuable patient HUB referrals.
ASPN Prescription Transfer Program
The Prescription Transfer Program is a single point of contact and clearinghouse for prescriptions. If a pharmacy receives a specialty prescription that they’re unable to fill, they can transfer the prescription to ASPN. ASPN will find the pharmacy most suited to fill that prescription. As an additional benefit within the ASPN network, your pharmacy can receive referrals to better your business.
HUB Solutions - Intake Services
Armada offers a turn-key HUB solution for manufacturers . This service is available for both existing products and products in the pre-launch stage.
Key Services include:
- Customized Patient Intake and Onboarding
- Comprehensive Benefits Investigation
- Prior Authorization Processing & Appeals
- Prescription Triage and Real-time tracking and reporting
- Patient Assistance Program Management (PAP)
- Patient Adherence / Compliance / Persistence Management
- REMS program adherence and reporting
- Custom Data Collection & Product Reporting
- Logistics & Product Distribution
Pre & Post Launch Commercialization Strategies
Armada supports brand management strategies for the entire lifecycle of your product. Our years of experience working with pharmaceutical manufacturers provide us with first-hand experience in structuring tailored product launch strategies designed to promote product uptake. Our fully integrated HUB solution, patient onboarding and therapy management, product detailing, coordinated account management strategies, and - unique in the industry - the ASPN Managed Network, can be selectively configured to meet any manufacturer requirement.
Prior-Authorization is an integral part of the specialty pharmacy patient journey. Armada offers a prior authorization solution to meet the needs of your patients.
For Pharmacies & Physicians we offer two options:
- We provide a full service, outsourced solution for obtaining prior authorization approvals expeditiously. Our trained reimbursement associates work with physicians and payers until an approval is obtained and communicated to the pharmacy. If a PA is denied, Armada Reimbursement Associates are trained to pursue every possible resolution to secure an approval. Detailed reporting is provided throughout the entire process.
- ApproveRx is a free, web-based solution for healthcare providers to streamline the prior authorization process. The ApproveRx system includes over 10,000 prior authorization forms for virtually all insurance plans and drugs. Access to our extensive online library of forms eases the prior authorization process for both physicians and pharmacies, allowing them more time to better serve their patients and customers. Visit www.approverx.com today.
- Pharmacies and physicians utilize the ApproveRx Prior Authorization tool on a nationwide basis to streamline the prior authorization process. As a manufacturer, you can partner with ApproveRx to expedite prior authorization approvals for your specific products. Additionally, we offer a customized web portal to support your product’s brand.
Clinical Support Capabilities- Online Therapy Management (OTM)
Our web-based OTM system records and documents each contact with the patient to support continuity of care management. The drug and disease specific OTM platform guides patient care representatives to track and confirm ongoing compliance and ensure refills are processed on time to avoid any break in therapy. Dynamic reporting in the OTM system generates actionable information for the pharmacy, the physician, the manufacturer, and positively impacts quality patient service. OTM is also available to specialty pharmacies on a service-bureau basis providing them full access to the system to track patient outreach. The OTM program is fully HIPAA compliant.
Armada is the leading Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) in the specialty pharmacy marketplace. Over the past decade, Armada has leveraged its well-established relationships with Pharmaceutical and Biotech manufacturers to provide rebate incentives, compliance and persistency, fee for service and other value-based programs.
- "First to Market" specialty pharmacy contracting programs that fit a broad array of pharmacy models and help our pharmacy affiliates and pharmaceutical manufacturer partners achieve their business goals and objectives.
- Contracting/Rebate programs for specialty pharmacy providers, chain drug stores, home-infusion, “open access” and mixed model providers.
- Full supply of medical and surgical, and ancillary programs.
Data Management & Reporting
Biotech manufacturers and specialty pharmacies understand that data is the fuel that drives their respective businesses. Total prescription counts and revenue data are relatively easy to obtain; however, detailed information on patient adherence, persistence and compliance—coupled with product efficacy or outcomes measures—can only be tracked and reported through close interaction with patients. Armada has been able to capture, collect and collate all of this data.
Armada has developed one of the largest data warehouses in the industry to aggregate and generate actionable data for use in brand / sales management and efficient pharmacy operations.
- Daily “real-time” data capture capabilities
- Prescription level claims and wholesaler-level detail analytics
- Market share analytics and reporting
- Detailed prescriber reporting – affiliation, specialty, prescribing trends
- Expanded patient demographics
- ...and more
Logistics & Order Fulfillment
Armada can provide coordination of logistics services through affiliate companies. A comprehensive and fully-integrated logistics solution can be interspersed into any specific product management strategy or full HUB program. Specialty pharmacies, physician offices, clinics, hospitals and other alternate care sites can be supported. Our logistics solution can be easily coupled with our suite of patient support services to create a total end-to-end solution.
Payer Network Expertise
Armada Health Care has recently partnered with the payer community through our managed pharmacy network solutions. This network, along with compliance initiatives, offers payers the ability to increase efficiencies, ensure appropriate utilization of specialty medications and enhance patient outcomes.
Specialty Pharmacy Summit
Armada Health Care established its Annual Specialty Pharmacy Summit in 2005 to provide a forum for the rapidly evolving specialty pharmacy industry. The Summit is now considered the premier event for specialty pharmacy in the country. It enables channel participants across all disciplines to meet and share information and strategies on key industry topics and trends, including new therapies, regulatory concerns, reimbursement challenges, and more.
Attendees are able to evaluate new products and network with peers, payers and vendor partners. Participating specialty pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers have the unique opportunity to present their products, review pipeline developments, and secure mutually beneficial relationships with specialty pharmacies in the fastest growing segment of the pharmaceutical industry. For more information go to: http://www.armadasummit.com/